- Looks out to other buildings along Pok Ful Lam Road.
- Located within walking distance of Sai Ying Pun MTR, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets are nearby.
- Spacious bachelor's pad with big windows on adjacent walls and includes a double-size bed stand, curtain and split-type air-conditioning unit. Furniture can be provided upon request.
- Open kitchen complete with built-in cabinets, fridge, electric cook-top and washer dryer.
- Bathroom is well-maintained with glass stall, rain shower, mirror-medicine cabinet and storage under basin.
|Basic Information||Walk-up Tenement Building|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi took care to address all my requirements in terms of features and amenities that I was looking for in a rental apartment. She helped me negotiate the best possible deal with the landlord, going through several rounds on her own initiative, and went the extra mile to ensure that I was all set to move in without any hassle. If anyone wants to ensure a smooth and rewarding experience when looking for a great place to live, they should definitely get in touch with Juhi!
Entrepreneur and music producer
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Josephine was an amazing help. She was proactive, thorough and anticipated needs to find us the perfect flat to fit our situation. She went above and beyond at all hours to deliver paperwork, point out things to consider and work on a tight timeline. She was fantastic!
Kent, Justin Bruce