- Looks out to other buildings along Pok Ful Lam Road.
- Located within walking distance of Sai Ying Pun MTR, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets are nearby.
- Spacious bachelor's pad with big windows on adjacent walls and includes a double-size bed stand, curtain and split-type air-conditioning unit. Furniture can be provided upon request.
- Open kitchen complete with built-in cabinets, fridge, electric cook-top and washer dryer.
- Bathroom is well-maintained with glass stall, rain shower, mirror-medicine cabinet and storage under basin.
|Basic Information||Walk-up Tenement Building|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Mrs. Juhi Schmidl have providing properties (Houses, office, and warehouses) to the Angolan Consulate Staff over 5 years, and up until now. Mrs. Juhi handles every negotiation with a professionalism, competence and efficiency. Mrs. Juhi is always focused on fulfilling the requirements of the Consulate, but the most important, always available and with a prompt response for any matter.
The Consulate General of the Republic of Angola in HK
May Lee's client say:
May is very effective and approachable. She builds rapport quickly with the parties and is able to close expectation gaps efficiently. I highly recommend May.
Lambda Son Li Wai Lim
Yvonne Lee's client say:
We started working with Ms. Lee in conjunction with other realtors to find a suitable place as soon as possible. Ms. Lee was by far the most responsive to our needs. She listened to what we were looking for in location and budget, and set up many viewings which were very suitable. Yvonne continued to help us through the entire process, including negotiating price, writing up the contract, and helping us find various items for our apartment. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly suggest her to anyone looking for a new apartment.
Gabriela Segura Marivel