- Looks out to other buildings along Pok Ful Lam Road.
- Located within walking distance of Sai Ying Pun MTR, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets are nearby.
- Spacious bachelor's pad with big windows on adjacent walls and includes a double-size bed stand, curtain and split-type air-conditioning unit. Furniture can be provided upon request.
- Open kitchen complete with built-in cabinets, fridge, electric cook-top and washer dryer.
- Bathroom is well-maintained with glass stall, rain shower, mirror-medicine cabinet and storage under basin.
|Basic Information||Walk-up Tenement Building|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
The agent was really good and professional in helping with the apartment hunt, and provided a very well curated selection of options, one of which that was eventually selected. She was also very supportive and informative in following up after moving in into the apartment.
Ng Meng Yang
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Working with Yvonne was a very nice experience. We have one dog and two cats so we had many questions about this. She understood our needs and she brought us to visit only some apartments that can suit us. After signing the tenancy agreement, she helped us solving a few problems we had with, for example, a window that wasn't fixed or with some other communication between us and the landlord. I do recommend to work with her.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi is a passionate lady working tirelessly on behalf of the her clients to get them the right property according to their tastes and budget. She is pro-active and importantly for me friendly and approachable in her style. I have no hesitation in recommending her.
Azim Mithani, Senior Insurance Executive