- This unit offers open views of the green hillside and the residential buildings from the living room and all the bedrooms.
- Nicely decorated living and dining room with quality finishes and efficient storage system
- The bedroom is tastefully designed with fully renovated bathroom.
- Well designed kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances and built-in cabinet
- Bathroom is newly renovated. There are new floor and wall finishes, fixtures and cabinets.
- The small private terrace would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez