- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Loft design concept one bedroom apartment with private roof terrace.
- Living and dining room comes with essential layout for any furniture layout.
- Study is separated with the living room by sliding panel doors.
- A good layout bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
- An open kitchen comes with a service counter and fitted with gas cooker, fridge and built-in cabinets.
- Ensuite powder room and guest bathroom are well maintained.
- Get tanned on the cozy private roof terrace on a sunny day.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi was introduced to me through my previous tenant and I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and personal touch exhibited by her during our search for a new tenant. She is detail oriented and followed through efficiently while during contract negotiation, she displayed her strength in facilitating tough situations. I'm very delighted with the outcome and definitely will seek her help in the future!"
Landlord Mr. E Wong