- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Efficient layout allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Spacious living and dining room.
- Wooden floorings and painted walls and ceilings give a neutral background for furniture of any style.
- Bedrooms allow for beds and wardrobes.
- Upgraded kitchen has cooking stove, fridge and microwave, new floor and wall tiles and new cabinets with corian countertops.
- Bathroom is also upgraded with new fixtures and cabinets.
- Get tanned on the cozy private roof terrace on a sunny day.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We spent a significant time working with agents, unsuccessfully, to find the right apartment. Unlike other agents Juhi had a very clear understanding of our requirements and quality. Within a short period of time she arranged 3 apartments and successfully negotiated on the best. We never felt pressured or managed. She was efficient, insightful and ethical. Highly recommend her services.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited