- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Bright living room has floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, windows on both sides and high ceiling.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Tastefully designed in a light and clean look with quality finish.
- Bedroom is furnished with a bed and table and includes a walk-in closet.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with electric hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave & oven, built-in fridge.
- Washer and dryer are at the balcony.
- Bathroom has up-to-date simple designed sanitary ware.
- Balcony would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Walk-up Tenement Building|
Central comprises of mainly office buildings providing accommodations to banks, financial firms, professional firms, and service providers. Prominent office buildings are mostly situated on waterfront and along the main roads on Connaught Road, Des Voeux Road Central, Queen's Road Central, and Chater Road. Secondary office buildings are located on the side streets and areas south of Stanley Street.Proximity to work, easy access to amenities and services, as well as desirable environment are among some of reasons why homes in Central are appealing to professionals. With the exception of a project such as Centrestage, there were virtually no new residential developments in Central during the last 30 years. Small pockets of residential buildings remain in the upper part of Central. Due to superior location and rarity, apartments in Central are highly sought after among professionals working in Central.Read more
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you, you are very efficient.👏👏👍 Thanks Josephine for all the hard works.Well done!
Large Billion Investment Limited
May Lee's client say:
We recently worked with Margaret Lee at Proway to find our new home in Tin Hau. We can't recommend her enough. She worked hard to understand our specific requirements and found us our dream home, then helped with a complicated negotiation process as well quarterbacking all the little fiddly things that go with purchasing a property. Throughout the whole process, she was honest, responsive, patient and understanding - everything we could have asked for!
John Ellis and Elaine To
Sonia To's client say:
Sonia has excellent knowledge of the market, and was super helpful. An absolute delight! Thank you.
Charles Russell Speechlys