- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- It looks over Tai Kwun - Centre for Heritage and Arts.
- A charming traditional low-rise furnished studio apartment with roof terrace.
- Big windows capture lots of natural light bringing into the apartment.
- Good-size studio with living, dining, and sleeping areas perfectly appointed for a bachelor.
- Fitted open kitchen with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom is modern and features a rain shower.
- An outdoor living suite with dining set are already placed on the private roof terrace to serve an alfresco dinner anytime.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1976 (building age 47 years)|
Central comprises of mainly office buildings providing accommodations to banks, financial firms, professional firms, and service providers. Prominent office buildings are mostly situated on waterfront and along the main roads on Connaught Road, Des Voeux Road Central, Queen's Road Central, and Chater Road. Secondary office buildings are located on the side streets and areas south of Stanley Street.Proximity to work, easy access to amenities and services, as well as desirable environment are among some of reasons why homes in Central are appealing to professionals. With the exception of a project such as Centrestage, there were virtually no new residential developments in Central during the last 30 years. Small pockets of residential buildings remain in the upper part of Central. Due to superior location and rarity, apartments in Central are highly sought after among professionals working in Central.Read more
Teresa Chu's client say:
House hunting is gruesome process normally, but with swift response and suggestion from understanding client's needs, it was pleasant surprise to find the flat in very reasonable rental and least search time with Proway, and Teresa Chu. I hope I would not need to move for a while from the flat Proway found me, but if I get to, I do not hesitate reaching out Proway.
May Lee's client say:
May has been super helpful and is the best agent I have had in Hong Kong in the last 14 years.