Living and Dining Room
1,600 sqft $21,750/sqft
To be confirmed
3 Bedroom(s) (1-Ensuite); 2 Bathroom(s); Combined Living and Dining Room; 1 Balcony; 1 Utility Room
1 covered parking space
- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery to the far-away sea.
- Bright and airy living area with full height glass balcony door.
- Cozy dining area gives space to comfortably put a four to six person table.
- Corner master bedroom enjoy large windows on two adjacent sides.
- Second bedroom also enjoy two aspect windows, and the third bedroom receives good natural light as well.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Good-sized utility room attached to the kitchen can be used for storage and laundry room.
- Large balcony leading off the living room is well positioned to capture the sunset.
- A spacious car parking space is included.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
Stamp Duty Eligibility Details
Stamp Duty *
Agency Commission ***
Initial Deposit(5%) *
S & P Agreement(5%) ***
Further Down Payment ***
Total Cash Outlay
Total Interest Payable
* Exact Stamp Duty to be determined by Government
** Normally 5% of the purchase price (Exact % to be negotiated between buyer and seller)
*** Exact Real Estate Agent Commission to be confirmed by Real Estate Agent
DISCLAIMER: The calculated value is based on assumptions and provides an approximate result for your reference only.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1972 (building age 51 years)|
About Chung Hom Kok
Located on Southside of Hong Kong Island midway between Repulse Bay and Stanley, Chung Hom Kok is a quiet, low density area spread across Chung Hom Kok Road, Horizon Drive, Ching Sau Lane and Cape Road. Accommodation here consists predominately of townhouses and luxury low-rises. Many of the villas here have pools and private yards.Read more