- There are views of the facilities of the development.
- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- Well-positioned bedrooms receive good natural light.
- Large bay windows in the bedrooms are excellent reading corners.
- The fully fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is at the back of the kitchen.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2016 (building age 7 years)|
About Clear Water Bay
Clear Water Bay is a residential district named after the country road connecting the arear two main beaches with the city. Clear Water Bay is famous for it's lush green hillsides which provide endless hiking trails and beautiful white sandy beaches. The district is made up of several communities such as Ng Fai Tin, Silver Strand, Ha Yeung, Sheung Sze Wan, Lobster Bay, just to name a few. There are notable landmarks (Shaw Studios, Maclehose Trail) and developments in the area such as Mount Pavilia and The Portofino.Read more
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Professional, welcoming, and reassuring service. It was a very smooth and easy process, and I felt listened to and looked after the whole time. Definitely recommend! Yvonne was so helpful, and really wanted to help us settle in!
Yvonne Lee's client say:
I had such a positive experience with Proway and my real estate agent from Proway. Upon my arrival in Hong Kong, I emailed all four of the agents my school suggested (I'm a teacher), and Yvonne Lee from Proway emailed me back right away. I was so impressed with her professionalism and attentiveness. She sent me her company website, where I was able to browse different apartment options and email her back with my selections. She made a few other apartment recommendations, and then we met the next day. When I met her the next day, she had prepared a spiral notebook with a summary of all the apartments we were going to see that day. She also arranged for the company car to drive me to the different apartments. On another day where the company van wasn't available, when the distance between apartments was further, she sprung for a cab and didn't ask me to pay for it. With Yvonne I felt comfortable, reassured and well taken care of.
Bonnie Lui Jan-yu