- Out-stretching views from the roof top of the neighborhood to the sea.
- Large floor-to-ceiling glass doors capture the private garden outside.
- This modern house is tastefully renovated and comes with split air-con and ceiling fans.
- Open plan living and dining area and kitchen benefits from the view of the private terrace garden.
- A pantry, storage room and guest bathroom are made available on the ground floor.
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Good sized second bedroom is bright and has ensuite bathroom and polished wooden flooring.
- An open family lounge area is made available on the first floor, together with a good-sized study area, guest modern bathroom and spacious guest bedroom.
- Open kitchen is fully equipped with all essential appliances, plenty of workbench and cupboard spaces.
- Bathrooms have neutral tiling and modern glass accessories.
- Private garden is tiled and trimmed with plants and lighting.
- Private roof terrace is accessed via an internal staircase.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Village House|
About Clear Water Bay
Clear Water Bay is a residential district named after the country road connecting the arear two main beaches with the city. Clear Water Bay is famous for it's lush green hillsides which provide endless hiking trails and beautiful white sandy beaches. The district is made up of several communities such as Ng Fai Tin, Silver Strand, Ha Yeung, Sheung Sze Wan, Lobster Bay, just to name a few. There are notable landmarks (Shaw Studios, Maclehose Trail) and developments in the area such as Mount Pavilia and The Portofino.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi understood quickly what we were looking for. This led to us see few but targeted flats. Of the 6 she showed us we put in bids for 3. Its not common in HK to feel like an agent is working on your behalf. Juhi was more conservative than me in putting in bids, which says it all.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has helped us find the right flat suitable for our needs and budget several times over the years. She very professional and friendly and her knowledge of the HK market is unbeatable. We would highly recommend Annemay to anyone looking for a new home.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
You are one diligent lady! You deserve a good raise.
Ms Eugenia Woo