- Nice landscaped views of the of the private garden from the living room.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the private garden.
- All three bedrooms are large enough to fit queen-size beds and have built-in wardrobes.
- Kitchen includes cabinets, gas hob, exhaust hood, oven, fridge and washer.
- Bathrooms and washroom are well maintained.
- Plus a room for storage, and a washrom in the maid's quarters.
- Private garden can be accessed from both the living and dining room and master bedroom. Put a table and chair on the tiled ground, and let your children play on the grassed area.
- A lovely bamboo-walled terrace connects to the kitchen.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1983 (building age 40 years)|
Annemay Harnett's client say:
We are very grateful to Annemay who was a total superstar in every aspect of our relocation - resourceful, patient, knowledgeable and attentive - she eased our move to Hong Kong during pandemic.
Teresa Chu's client say:
House hunting is gruesome process normally, but with swift response and suggestion from understanding client's needs, it was pleasant surprise to find the flat in very reasonable rental and least search time with Proway, and Teresa Chu. I hope I would not need to move for a while from the flat Proway found me, but if I get to, I do not hesitate reaching out Proway.