- Green and peaceful with distant sea view.
- Well renovated one bedroom apartment with large windows allowing for plenty of natural light.
- Originally two bedrooms with two bathrooms, the apartment now features an open plan kitchen and dining room.
- The bedroom is spacious with built-in wardrobes and the bathroom is fully tiled with walk-in shower.
- The kitchen comes fully equipped including oven and dishwasher with plenty of storage and bench space.
- There are split level reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms.
- The development sits in large landscaped gardens on the main bus routes for Tung Chung, Sunny Bay, the airport and Discovery Bay ferry pier.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1982 (building age 41 years)|
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans
Josephine Cheung's client say:
I was recommended to Proway a colleague of mine back in Australia. Josephine Cheung was absolutely fantastic and glad we found her as our agent. She was quick to respond to all our queries which was a key part to why we decided to go to Proway. I would highly recommend her to anyone and also use her again when we move in future.
Winthrop, Andrew Paul