- Relax in your living room while enjoying the green of your private yard.
- Walking distance to the Discovery Bay plaza and ferry pier.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with high ceiling.
- Master bedroom is big enough for a king-size bed and features big built-in wardrobes, a neat ensuite bathroom, and an exclusive balcony.
- Second and third bedrooms could each fit a single bed and are connected by a long balcony.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, fridge and washer dryer.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Maid's room with bathroom and own entrance is located off the kitchen.
- Private garden incorporates with the living and dining room through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The two balconies extend the three bedrooms and provide green environment to enjoy relaxing drink and breakfast.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Year built||1995 (building age 28 years)|
Josephine Cheung's client say:
I was recommended to Proway a colleague of mine back in Australia. Josephine Cheung was absolutely fantastic and glad we found her as our agent. She was quick to respond to all our queries which was a key part to why we decided to go to Proway. I would highly recommend her to anyone and also use her again when we move in future.
Winthrop, Andrew Paul
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
Bernice from Proway was great, very attentive and helpful. I would reach out to her again if moving.
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane was fantastic, very proactive and commercial, to help us source a property, when one fell over, she worked to source other properties in the same building at competitive prices.