- View of the surrounding trees and shrubs.
- Good-sized living and dining room benefits from the large windows.
- Master bedroom is facilitated with some wardrobe space.
- All bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- Kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven and washer.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
- Utility room through the kitchen gives storage option.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2002 (building age 21 years)|
|Development||Hong Kong Resort Company Limited 香港興業國際集團|
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I used Annemay when I first moved to Hong Kong and she was a fantastic help not only with finding the perfect place to live but with providing a lot of useful information on life in Hong Kong. Annemay has helped with all of my other moves and each time the service she provides is attentive and professional. She makes moving easy - I wouldn't use any other agent.
Sonia To's client say:
Sonia has excellent knowledge of the market, and was super helpful. An absolute delight! Thank you.
Charles Russell Speechlys
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
I would like to say a big thank you to Bernice for her help with the search of an apartment. She has been more than helpful, advising me on practices in Hong Kong, how to deal with water, electricity, gas and internet. She is incredibly responsive and helpful, always travelling to place of work to bring papers or get documents signed. I cannot thank her enough for her services and help and will definitely recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for an apartment.