- Overlooking low-rise buildings in a quiet neighborhood of Happy Valley.
- Bright and airy living and dining room has full height doors opening to the balcony and windows on the opposite side.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom includes a large built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
- Other three sizable bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- Modern fitted kitchen includes essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- Utility room and helper's quarters connected to the kitchen.
- Bring in fresh air to your living room by opening the balcony doors.
- Go for a dip in your communal outdoor swimming pool.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1988 (building age 35 years)|
|Development||Henderson Land Development Company Limited & Hang Lung Properties Limited 恆基兆業地產有限公司及恆隆地產|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Communal Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Billiards, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
Teresa Chu's client say:
House hunting is gruesome process normally, but with swift response and suggestion from understanding client's needs, it was pleasant surprise to find the flat in very reasonable rental and least search time with Proway, and Teresa Chu. I hope I would not need to move for a while from the flat Proway found me, but if I get to, I do not hesitate reaching out Proway.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We spent a significant time working with agents, unsuccessfully, to find the right apartment. Unlike other agents Juhi had a very clear understanding of our requirements and quality. Within a short period of time she arranged 3 apartments and successfully negotiated on the best. We never felt pressured or managed. She was efficient, insightful and ethical. Highly recommend her services.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong !
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited