- Green views of the mountains and Jardine's Lookout and Mid-levels area.
- Overlooking Hong Kong Stadium.
- Light-colour marble flooring and white painted walls together with quality finish throughout the living and dining room.
- Full height balcony door off the living and dining room maximizing exposure.
- Master bedroom featuring full wall of built-in wardrobe and can take a queen or king-size bed.
- Second bedroom can take a queen-size bed with other furniture.
- Third bedroom is currently used as a study.
- White cabinets with black service top and built-in appliances provided in the kitchen.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is at the back of the kitchen.
- Maid's room and maid's washroom are at the back of the kitchen.
- Bay-shaped balcony leads off the living and dining room for relaxation.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1988 (building age 35 years)|
|Development||Henderson Land Development Company Limited & Hang Lung Properties Limited 恆基兆業地產有限公司及恆隆地產|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Billiards, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi was introduced to me through my previous tenant and I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and personal touch exhibited by her during our search for a new tenant. She is detail oriented and followed through efficiently while during contract negotiation, she displayed her strength in facilitating tough situations. I'm very delighted with the outcome and definitely will seek her help in the future!"
Landlord Mr. E Wong