- There is a light view of the greenery besides the buildings in the neighbourhood.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Nicely decorated living and dining room with quality finishes.
- The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- The bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- The fully fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with nice finishes and tiling.
- Maid's room is fitted with a small bed.
- Balcony off the master bedroom offers good size for relaxation with nice view.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1959 (building age 64 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Tram|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry, Shopping Arcade|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane is a pleasure to work with. We worked with her when we first moved to Hong Kong almost 7 years ago and again this year when we moved apartments. She understood our needs well and was very efficient with the showings as well as the negotiations/handling paperwork with the landlord.
Salil Padmanabha Chari
May Lee's client say:
Margaret did a really great job in helping us find our new apartment. She fully understood what we wanted and found us a place that we are delighted. She didn't try and show us flats for the sake of it (as past agents have), and she assisted with asking price negotiations. I would recommend her services to others!
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with many properties agent and so far Juhi is the most professional one, she know what the Tenant and Landlord needs, she has all information well prepared that helps to close the deal very fast and smoothly.
Camke Development Ltd - Landlord