- The full size windows give you amazing views stretching from the nearby low-density properties to the populated city area.
- Partially furnished studio apartment.
- Efficiently shaped with living, dining, and bed area all merged comfortably into one.
- Spacious built-in wardrobe is installed in the dressing area.
- Bathroom with earlier style fittings is kept in very good conditions.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1990 (building age 33 years)|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was fantastic. She was very accommodating and patient during my search. She was able to understand what I was looking for and, of course, delivered!
Kim Hoang Ohashi Nguyen
May Lee's client say:
May has been super helpful and is the best agent I have had in Hong Kong in the last 14 years.