- Open views of the Race Course and the residents in the Happy Valley precinct.
- Quick access to public transportation with bus station just round the corner.
- Spacious apartment with wooden flooring coupled with off-white painted walls and ceilings.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom comes with dual aspect views and built-in wardrobe, can take a queen size bed.
- Second bedroom can be used for guest or as a study.
- Appliances are installed in the kitchen, including gas hob, rangehood and refrigerator.
- Bathroom is well maintained with a bathtub.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1982 (building age 41 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cafe / Coffee Bar|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Tram|
|Shopping||Grocery Store, Laundry|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez