- Open view of the surrounding buildings and the greenery of the terrace.
- Nice apartment with high efficiency ratio and high ceilings.
- Living and dining room has efficient layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Master bedroom can take a king-size bed with other furniture.
- Second bedroom is perfect for your child or guest.
- Kitchen is fitted with lots of cabinets and appliances, such as rangehood, gas hob and fridge.
- Both master and guest bathrooms are fitted with cabinets. Master bathroom has a bathtub.
- Maid's room and store room could be used for storage.
- Planning and styling the private terrace so that it matches the character of the home and its surroundings.
- The inside living space benefits from the view of the private terrace outside.
- The nicely tiled terrace is another alluring characteristic of this unusual home.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1963 (building age 60 years)|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Josephine Cheung's client say:
For the second time, I was very happy that Josephine managed my search. She was very professional by understanding my needs, guiding me to make the best choice. Josephine is very reactive and use her network to make the research a success. Well recommended
Frederic Benjamin Lefort
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with Juhi over several months to help us find the perfect home. Juhi took the time to understand what we wanted and didn't waste time showing us properties which she knew we wouldn't like - a quality seemingly hard to find in Hong Kong. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new home in Hong Kong.
Ashley Batchelor, Programme Manager