- Looking onto the buildings in the exclusive, high end, Happy Valley community.
- This stylishly designed and furnished flat is almost custom-made for a single professional.
- Living and dining room comes with stylish lighting, sofa, TV, and built-in bookshelves and desk.
- Bedroom is just perfectly fits a queen-size bed.
- Open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances including built-in fridge, cooking stove, range hood and oven. Marble island with undercounter cabinets and washing machine.
- Bathroom with access from the living room features a jacuzzi bath and wall mounted TV.
- Nice storeroom with built-in shelves and cabinets.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Walk-up Tenement Building|
|Year built||1992 (building age 31 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cafe / Coffee Bar|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Tram|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Elle Tam's client say:
This is my second time working with Elle. Her level of reliable service, attentiveness, and diligence well demonstrate the standard of professionalism! I genuinely appreciate Elle's partnership in securing my #2 dream happy home for my family and me. Thank you for everything again. I highly recommend!
TAM, Yin In Michelle
Michelle Tam (very happy tenant!)
May Lee's client say:
Great service - for finding the flat, negotiating, and post negotiation (helping in few minor things, but that are important).
Elle Tam's client say:
The agent was really good and professional in helping with the apartment hunt, and provided a very well curated selection of options, one of which that was eventually selected. She was also very supportive and informative in following up after moving in into the apartment.
Ng Meng Yang