- Open view of the greenery and the Mid-levels area.
- Character low-rise apartment with roof in the exclusive residential area of Happy Valley.
- Spacious and long living and dining room with an open kitchen at one end.
- Good-sized bedroom is easy to place furniture.
- Fully fitted kitchen is newly renovated and has quality wooden cabinets, stove with oven.
- Other furniture & electric appliciances are negotiable.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
- Put a table and two chairs on the private roof terrace and enjoy an alfresco dining anytime.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1988 (building age 35 years)|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was fantastic. She was very accommodating and patient during my search. She was able to understand what I was looking for and, of course, delivered!
Kim Hoang Ohashi Nguyen
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Josephine was an amazing help. She was proactive, thorough and anticipated needs to find us the perfect flat to fit our situation. She went above and beyond at all hours to deliver paperwork, point out things to consider and work on a tight timeline. She was fantastic!
Kent, Justin Bruce
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans