- There are bird's eye views of the city dotted with greenery.
- Family duplex apartment on high level.
- Living room features a glass wall and high ceiling.
- Dining room connecting to the open kitchen.
- Big master bedroom comprises walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom is also large, with extension to a balcony, and is fitted with a bed and big wardrobe.
- Third bedroom boasting two aspect views and the fourth bedroom feature lots of built-in storage space.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas and electric hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave, oven, fridge, washer and dryer.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- Maid's room on the upper level is furnished with a bed.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1995 (building age 28 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
Elle Tam's client say:
The agent was really good and professional in helping with the apartment hunt, and provided a very well curated selection of options, one of which that was eventually selected. She was also very supportive and informative in following up after moving in into the apartment.
Ng Meng Yang
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary Kwan was fantastic. I gave her a list of properties to view on Friday night and we had negotiated and signed by Sunday lunchtime.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has helped us find the right flat suitable for our needs and budget several times over the years. She very professional and friendly and her knowledge of the HK market is unbeatable. We would highly recommend Annemay to anyone looking for a new home.