- Looks onto the surrounding trees and buildings.
- Efficient apartment with a large rectangular living and dining room. Great ventilation of fresh air through the windows on three walls.
- Master bedroom with dual aspect views, can take a queen size bed with other furniture.
- Second bedroom can fit a double bed with wardrobe.
- Fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom with shower cubicle is well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1975 (building age 48 years)|
About Jardine's Lookout
Jardine’s Lookout is situated at a high vantage point of Midlevel East looking out to the city and the harbor. Historically, this was where the trading firm Jardine Matheson kept watch of the approach its ships coming from India and England. Jardine’s Lookout is a pure residential low density area and recognized an upper class neighbourhood. With the exception of a few highrise complexes along Perkins Road and Boyce Road, such as Cavendish Heights, Wing On Towers, and Butler Towers, it is primarily made up of mainly large detached houses, town houses, and lowrise apartments.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane was fantastic, very proactive and commercial, to help us source a property, when one fell over, she worked to source other properties in the same building at competitive prices.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi was introduced to me through my previous tenant and I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and personal touch exhibited by her during our search for a new tenant. She is detail oriented and followed through efficiently while during contract negotiation, she displayed her strength in facilitating tough situations. I'm very delighted with the outcome and definitely will seek her help in the future!"
Landlord Mr. E Wong