- A nice open view facing the prestigious school's sport ground which is a permanent Government land under the policy of GIC (Government, Insistution and Community).
- Very spacious and open interior with high ceiling and a clever application of movable glass partitioning and glass walls, folding doors and lighting fixtures.
- Brand new renovation to a very high standard.
- Four bedrooms all with their own ensuite bathrooms, ideal for a big family seeking for privacy.
- Light tiles floorings and white walls and ceiling enhance the brightness of the flat.
- Balconies attaching to the living room and master bedroom are both enclosed with folding doors to give flexibility to make a study area, walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- All bedroooms are capable of placing beds, wardrobes and study desks.
- Semi-open European kitchen next to the dining area features all brand new, built-in, top of the line appliances.
- Bathrooms have clean simple design.
- An additional room next to the living room could serve for guest, study or various other purposes.
- Each of the two balconies of the flat are separated by two large folding doors providing flexibility to open up the living room and master bedroom when you need.
- Two covered carparking spaces.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
Bernice from Proway was great, very attentive and helpful. I would reach out to her again if moving.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
For the second time, I was very happy that Josephine managed my search. She was very professional by understanding my needs, guiding me to make the best choice. Josephine is very reactive and use her network to make the research a success. Well recommended
Frederic Benjamin Lefort
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi Schmidl is very competent real estate professional. She understand the clients requirements and does not waste their time.She is honest and straightforward. I would not hesitate to recommend her. She was our agent for the sale of our flat in Grenville house.