- Spacious deluxe apartment in a popular building at the beginning of Magazine Gap Road.
- Overlooks from a high floor, it commands an open view of the harbour, the city and the neighbouring buildings.
- A classic gem with modern lights, light-colour wood flooring, and white painted walls and built-in wardrobes.
- Very efficient layout with high ceiling.
- Living and dining rooms and four large bedrooms including two ensuites.
- Master bedroom suite consists of a dressing area, walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom that features dual basins and huge bathtub.
- Other bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and space to accommodate queen-size beds.
- Beautiful galley kitchen with skylight has lots of cabinets and built-in appliances such as electric hob, exhaust hood, microwave and oven. There will be brand new fridge, washer and dryer. A cozy nook for breakfast or tea.
- All bathrooms have cream marble and white sanitary ware.
- Utility area connecting to the kitchen fits the washer and dryer.
- Two maid's rooms are of good size. Maid's washroom has its own shower.
- Generous balcony accessed through sliding glass doors from the living and dining room could easily accommodate a large outdoor dining set for enjoying alfresco dining.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1971 (building age 52 years)|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Sonia Young's client say:
Allow me to take the time to thank Sonia as she found us a home that suits our requirements perfectly. Sonia is a role model for what a professional of her calibre should be not just for Hong Kong but globally. Hopefully with success and if my wife and I stay in HK for the next 2 years I will be requesting your services once again.
Mr. Nassim, Ahmose Shahab