- Enjoy lush green view of the Peak, the city skyline and the distant Harbour from the living and dining room, and views of the Mid-levels neighbourhood from the bedrooms.
- Three-bedroom apartment with light colour flooring, ceiling lights, split-type air-con and off white wall painting in prestigious complex.
- Spacious L-shape living and dining room features floor-to-ceiling windows with good layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Big master bedroom leads to a walk-in-closet and an ensuite bathroom that provides full size bathtubs
- Other bedrooms are of great size for flexible furnishing options.
- Fitted galley kitchen with wooden cabinets and essential appliances.
- Bathrooms have granite and marble finishes.
- Maid's room with built in bed with attached washroom.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1999 (building age 24 years)|
|Development||Kerry Real Estate 嘉里建設|
|Communal Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Billiards, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Squash Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi is a passionate lady working tirelessly on behalf of the her clients to get them the right property according to their tastes and budget. She is pro-active and importantly for me friendly and approachable in her style. I have no hesitation in recommending her.
Azim Mithani, Senior Insurance Executive
Josephine Cheung's client say:
My husband and I very much enjoyed working with Josephine Cheung at Proway. She is very fair to both buyer and seller, extremely thoughtful, quick to respond, problem-solving and lovely to interact with.
Eastman, Alicia Ann
Thierry Keung's client say:
Mr. Thierry Keung is a very professional and experienced agent in the property market. He has very rich and profound knowledge in the property field of Hong Kong. In the whole negotiation process with the landlord, he also clearly showed me every document that I need to know. This made me know what was actually going on without any misunderstanding and enhance my confidence in him and Proway. The whole process is efficient and smooth. If you are looking for a trustworthy agent to help you search for a home in Hong Kong, I highly recommend him and Proway as your agent.
Stanley Chu Tai Yuen