- Open views of the green hillside and the residential buildings in Mid-levels Central.
- Immaculate and spacious gem finished to very high standard.
- Four-bedroom apartment in a popular development. Nicely renovated to mint condition with fresh wall paint. Brand new inverter air-conditioning units installed.
- Large living and dining room is a rectangular shape with access to a balcony.
- Master bedroom is next to the living and dining and can easily accommodate a king-size bed and other furniture, plenty of built-in wardrobes for your clothes and shoes.
- Bright master bathroom provides separate bathtub and walk-in shower.
- Second and third bedrooms are of similar size and include built-in wardrobes.
- Fourth bedroom is close to the kitchen and is suitable for guest or study.
- Kitchen is located at the end of the corridor and equipped with essential appliances including an oven.
- Guest bathroom and powder room are located along the corridor, with a bathtub provided in the guest bathroom.
- Utility room and maid's room can be accessed via the kitchen. Washer and dryer can be installed in the utility room.
- Maid's room has own bathroom.
- Balcony off the living and dining room is of generous size, perfect for alfresco meals.
- Small balcony attached to the utility room for housework or storage.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1981 (building age 42 years)|
|Development||Kerry Real Estate 嘉里建設|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Cafe, Dance Room, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Squash Court, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Function Rooms, Signature Restaurant|
|Transportation||Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
May Lee's client say:
Great service - for finding the flat, negotiating, and post negotiation (helping in few minor things, but that are important).
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I used Annemay when I first moved to Hong Kong and she was a fantastic help not only with finding the perfect place to live but with providing a lot of useful information on life in Hong Kong. Annemay has helped with all of my other moves and each time the service she provides is attentive and professional. She makes moving easy - I wouldn’t use any other agent.
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.