- Green open views of the mountainside and a pleasant Mid-levels neighbourhood view from this high floor unit in a colonial mid-rise block.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows and high ceiling.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom comes with dual aspect views and can accommodate a queen-size bed with ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom can take a double bed with other furniture.
- Enough space for a single bed and wardrobe in the third bedroom.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets,
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Maid's room with a sink off the kitchen is generous in size and bright. Washer is installed under the maid's bed.
- Store room provides additional storage option.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1965 (building age 58 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry, Shopping Arcade|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Building
May Lee's client say:
Great service - for finding the flat, negotiating, and post negotiation (helping in few minor things, but that are important).
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I used Annemay when I first moved to Hong Kong and she was a fantastic help not only with finding the perfect place to live but with providing a lot of useful information on life in Hong Kong. Annemay has helped with all of my other moves and each time the service she provides is attentive and professional. She makes moving easy - I wouldn’t use any other agent.
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.