- You can enjoy some greenery views in addition to the city views.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows and high ceiling.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- The master bedroom can fit a large bed and facilitated with a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom is nice for guest or as a study.
- Fitted open modern kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and lots of built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1978 (building age 45 years)|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Shopping Arcade|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more