- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Generous L-shape living and dining room for easy furniture setting. High ceiling and the full height sliding doors opening to the balcony make the room feel especially spacious and airy.
- Master and second bedrooms can fit queen or king-size beds with other furniture and receive good sunlight.
- Third bedroom is fitted with built-in wardrobe can be used as a dressing room.
- Fitted kitchen is fitted with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Both master and guest bathrooms are well maintained.
- Maid's room is accessed from the kitchen.
- Large balcony off the living and dining room, offers green views of Kennedy Road and can fit a table and chairs.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1977 (building age 46 years)|
|Development||Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited 長江實業|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa was very helpful and professional. She is proactive and responsive.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi had helped us a few years back when we were just moving to HK. She is very professional in her approach and goes the extra mile to help you when you moving into a new city. Would recommend Juhi to anybody looking for help when relocating.
Tejas Khara, HK Based Finance Professional
Elle Tam's client say:
I am wowed by the level of above & beyond service by Elle. She is professional, highly attentive, and reliable! I??m very pleased and excited with my home search. Looking forward to my new home sweet home soon. Elle, thank you so much again!
TAM Yin Yi Michelle