- It looks out towards the surrounding buildings.
- Excellent location with a supermarket downstairs and lots of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes nearby.
- Bright and spacious living room with large windows on both sides bringing in lots of natural light.
- Separate dining room also comes with large expansive windows and good layout for dining suite.
- Master bedroom can fit a king-size bed and has a large built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with bath and large shower attachment.
- Second and third ensuite bedrooms are spacious have fitted wall units with ensuite bathrooms.
- Modern kitchen with lots of built-in cabinets and all essential appliances. An island in the middle of the kitchen provides extra space for the preparation of a party or for a cozy tea break.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is at the back of the kitchen.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1985 (building age 38 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We spent a significant time working with agents, unsuccessfully, to find the right apartment. Unlike other agents Juhi had a very clear understanding of our requirements and quality. Within a short period of time she arranged 3 apartments and successfully negotiated on the best. We never felt pressured or managed. She was efficient, insightful and ethical. Highly recommend her services.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited