- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Nicely decorated living and dining room with quality finishes and furniture, including dining tables and chairs, sofa and desk.
- All fittings, lighting fixtures and built-in wardrobes and furniture are in modern style and neutral tone.
- Bedroom is facilitated with queen-size bed and wardrobe.
- Open kitchen comes with electric hob, exhaust hood, oven, built-in fridge
- Bathroom is clean and in good condition.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1967 (building age 56 years)|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process. We couldn't have wished for a more helpful person, and we really appreciated everything she did for us.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with Juhi over several months to help us find the perfect home. Juhi took the time to understand what we wanted and didn't waste time showing us properties which she knew we wouldn't like - a quality seemingly hard to find in Hong Kong. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new home in Hong Kong.
Ashley Batchelor, Programme Manager