- It has expansive views over the city and a part of the harbour.
- Well-positioned windows and sliding patio doors opening to the balcony, brighten the living and dining room.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- All fittings and furnishing in the bedrooms match in a harmonious tone.
- The bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- An open Western kitchen with built-in oven, lots of cabinets and a large counter top is ideal for entertaining guests and have breakfast or drinks.
- A door at the open kitchen leads into a closed Chinese kitchen with built-in hob, rangehood, refrigerator, dishwasher, and washing machine.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- Maid's room is fitted with built-in bed and washer with its own washroom is at the back of the kitchen.
- A walk out balcony from the living room to enjoy the magnificent view.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2012 (building age 11 years)|
|Development||Swire Properties 太古地產|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Communal Facilities||Conference Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Podium Garden|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Bath|
|Children Facilities||Game Room|
|Arts & Entertainment||Library, Reading Room|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Elle Tam's client say:
We recently moved apartments and worked with Elle Tam. She was incredibly proactive and efficient. We contacted her in regards to one property we liked the look of, and she got back to us promptly, gathering more information on our requirements so she could source other suitable options for us. Elle arranged multiple viewings so that we could use our time efficiently. When we decided on an apartment, we liked she helped us with everything from talking with the landlords to set up new utilities. Even now, a month after our move, we regularly hear from Elle following up on repairs or checking everything is going smoothly. Elle is friendly and personable, and we highly recommend working with her and Proway.
KEEREWEER Anna Teresa, LE CLAIRE Andre Francis
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is a Trustworthy, reliable and resourceful agent. She helps to protect my interest as a tenant while she ensures that it will also not jeopardize the owner. She has worked with the Landlord on several occasions as well. She understood how to protect the landlord and also translate that knowledge to ease my concerns as well. For example, she assured me that the landlord will not adjust the rental in the next 2 years. At the same time, she convinced the landlord to add this assurance in the lease agreement. She worked hard for the landlord after she found out that I have great credentials as a tenant.
Reddy Wong Hoe Choon
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi recently assisted us in sourcing our new apartment and after living in Hong Kong for several years we were seeking an apartment with particular elements (some that are not so easy to come by). Juhi is very detailed orientated and listened carefully to our requirements and adjusted the search according, within a few short visits she had found the apartment and acted quickly to secure it. We found Juhi to be a very professional and capable agent that I have and will continue to recommend to others.
HR Director APAC