- A metropolitan view of the prosperous city from every corner of the home.
- Bright living and dining room has full height glass sliding doors opening to the balcony.
- Nice unpolished wooden flooring throughout the premises give a warm and natural look.
- Master ensuite bedroom offers expansive view and is large enough to fit in a king-size bed with built-in wardrobe.
- Second ensuite bedroom also comes with expansive bay window and can take a double bed with other furniture.
- Each of the other two bedrooms can be used as a child room or guest room.
- Unique layout offering two kitchens, one enclosed for Chinese cooking and one in open plan style for western cooking. High end built-in appliances include gas & electric hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, fridge, and washer & dryer.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- Good size maid's quarters provides additional storage option.
- Stand on the balcony and enjoy the open air of the Mid-levels area.
- Balcony off the kitchen is great for airing of laundry.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2012 (building age 11 years)|
|Development||Swire Properties 太古地產|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Communal Facilities||Conference Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Podium Garden|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Bath|
|Children Facilities||Game Room|
|Arts & Entertainment||Library, Reading Room|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong !
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I'm writing on behalf of both of us to thank Annemay from Proway for the help in arranging our rental. She has been really professional and efficient, but also friendly which we really appreciated, and we have been really impressed with the level of service. We just wanted to record our appreciation.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi has helped my family and me with a few house moves. She has also helped us find tenants for our properties in HK. We found her to be a complete professional; very up to date with the relevant rules and regulations, market information and a wide contact base, all combined with a very pleasant and easy to work with personality. We have no hesitation is recommending Juhi's services to anyone looking to either buy or sell real estate or if you happen to be looking to rent a home for yourself.
Vikram Lulla, Relationship Management