- A metropolitan view of the prosperous city from every corner of the home.
- Bright living and dining room has full height glass sliding doors opening to the balcony.
- Nice unpolished wooden flooring throughout the premises give a warm and natural look.
- Master ensuite bedroom offers expansive view and is large enough to fit in a king-size bed with built-in wardrobe.
- Second ensuite bedroom also comes with expansive bay window and can take a double bed with other furniture.
- Each of the other two bedrooms can be used as a child room or guest room.
- Unique layout offering two kitchens, one enclosed for Chinese cooking and one in open plan style for western cooking. High end built-in appliances include gas & electric hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, fridge, and washer & dryer.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- Good size maid's quarters provides additional storage option.
- Stand on the balcony and enjoy the open air of the Mid-levels area.
- Balcony off the kitchen is great for airing of laundry.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2012 (building age 11 years)|
|Development||Swire Properties 太古地產|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Communal Facilities||Conference Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Podium Garden|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Bath|
|Children Facilities||Game Room|
|Arts & Entertainment||Library, Reading Room|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.
Sonia To's client say:
Sonia has excellent knowledge of the market, and was super helpful. An absolute delight! Thank you.
Charles Russell Speechlys
Annemay Harnett's client say:
We worked with Annemay Harnett, who was our agent. She is an excellent agent, who provided exceptional and personalized service. I really appreciate how she was so proactive in suggesting apt for us to view and more-so how she guided and supported us through the entire process, while never putting any pressure on us to accept an offer or terms we were uncomfortable with ( which other agents have done in the past). I would happily recommend Annemay and Proway to anyone looking to find a home in HK.