- City and green views towards the Botanical Garden.
- Well renovated charming three bedroom family home in convenient MidLevels location.
- The living and dining room is spacious and leads out onto a good sized balcony.
- All three bedrooms will fit queen size beds and feature built in wardrobes.
- Light and bright fully equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space.
- Separate utility room which can easily be converted back into helper's room and bathroom.
- Both bathrooms are well kept, ensuite with bathtub and guest bathroom with walkin shower.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- Spacious balcony with space for table and chairs.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1971 (building age 51 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more