- Views of the surrounding buildings.
- Beautiful colonial low-rise terrace apartment.
- Bright and airy windows on all sides of the building.
- Living and dining room with efficient layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Spacious master bedroom can accommodate a queen-size bed with other furniture.
- Second bedroom can fit a single bed with wardrobe.
- Large kitchen has built-in cabinets and modern appliances such as gas hob, cooker hood, oven and washer.
- Guest bathroom comes with walk-in rain shower.
- The flat comes unfurnished.
- Large private roof terrace provides excellent space for gathering and entertaining.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Walk-up Tenement Building|
|Year built||1959 (building age 64 years)|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Josephine Cheung's client say:
For the second time, I was very happy that Josephine managed my search. She was very professional by understanding my needs, guiding me to make the best choice. Josephine is very reactive and use her network to make the research a success. Well recommended
Frederic Benjamin Lefort
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with Juhi over several months to help us find the perfect home. Juhi took the time to understand what we wanted and didn't waste time showing us properties which she knew we wouldn't like - a quality seemingly hard to find in Hong Kong. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new home in Hong Kong.
Ashley Batchelor, Programme Manager