- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Nice floor tiles throughout the apartment.
- Foyer area is generous enough to put a shoe cabinet. Step through the arch entrance into the living and dining room.
- L-shaped living and dining room is large and allows for separate areas for dining and entertaining.
- Living room is fitted with classical leather benches with overhead projector to enjoy movies any time.
- Nice separate dining area comes with dining table and chairs to take eight people.
- Master bedroom enjoys two aspect views and can fit a king-size bed, dressing table and built in wardrobe with ensuite bathroom.
- Second and third bedrooms can accommodate queen-size beds, and there are under-bed storage with built-in wardrobes providing ample room for storage.
- Fitted kitchen includes a gas hob, oven, fridge and range hood with built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms are kept in very good condition.
- Maid's room has fittted cabinets under the bed and washroom attached.
- Outdoor swimming pool, gym and children's playground are available for the residents.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 34 years)|
|Development||K. Wah Properties (Holdings) Limited 嘉華地產(集團)有限公司|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Arts & Entertainment||Function Rooms|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
The service I received from Mrs. Schmidl was very professional. With great local knowledge, responsive service she managed to find an apartment very suitable for my needs. I would truly recommend Mrs. Schmidl as an agent to anyone who is either in or relocating to Hong Kong.
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.
May Lee's client say:
May Lee is an extremely efficient and well-natured property agent. She happily and patiently did site visits with me to around 50+ apartments both in Hong Kong Island & Kowloon, until we found one in Victoria Towers, Kowloon that perfectly ticked all our requirement boxes. We stayed in touch and she has even been extremely helpful when we were stranded out of HK due to COVID, unable to return and had to do a 'remote-vacating'.
Renu Jha & Mohit Jain