- It has main views of the city and a side view of the Harbour.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with windows on both sides.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- Each bedroom has dual aspect views with an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- Fitted open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances. Very good size with plenty of cupboard spaces.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1981 (building age 41 years)|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more