- By and large open view, looking out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Efficiently shaped studio with living, dining, and bed area all merged into one, perfectly suit a bachelor.
- The sleeping area fused comfortably with the living and dining area in this studio unit.
- The kitchenette of the studio provides basic appliances and cabinets for a quick and easy meal of a busy bachelor.
- The relatively small bathrooms are clean and in good condition.
- The nicely decked terrace is another alluring characteristic of this unusual home.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1976 (building age 47 years)|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
May Lee's client say:
My family and I were looking for an apartment in a few districts of Hong Kong. Proway was very proactive in helping us narrow down the area and finding the apartment that was just right for us. Not only did they show us a large list of apartments, they also honed their understanding of what our needs and expectations were and made us feel like they really understood what kind of apartments we would like to see. Thanks to this, we found our apartment through them and were highly satisfied with our experience with their service and support. An excellent company and we would definitely recommend them and enlist their services again in the future.
Jason Chan Yiu Cho
Carmen Wong's client say:
Carmen from Proway came as a blessing in disguise! She communicates extremely well and is very understanding of our needs as a family. Her professionalism, promptness and transparency are highly appreciated. We can always reach her at a moment's notice with a same day reply. She also has gone above and beyond by keeping us organised with our rental agreements, account set-ups, payments, etc. There are plenty of property agents available but we can guarantee that Carmen is one of the exceptional ones who really care for her job and that shines through.
Radhika Patinio Singh