- Open city view with morning sun.
- ***SPECIAL CHRISTMAS / CNY 10% DISCOUNT***
- Superbly renovated Soho piedaterre in quiet pedestrian only street.
- Spacious living and dining room featuring wood flooring and dual aspect windows.
- Generous master bedroom will fit king size bed and built in wardrobes.
- Smaller second bedroom with built in wardrobes and a study nook.
- Fully fitted open plan kitchen with oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage.
- Beautifully finished bathrooms with quality fixtures and fittings.
- Small balcony and window box for plants.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 33 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more