- There is a light view of the greenery besides the buildings in the neighbourhood.
- Airy living and dining room with windows on both sides.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- The bedroom is flooded with sunlight with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The layout of the bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- Humble kitchen with basic fittings yet practical enough to satisfy the daily needs of a normal family.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1994 (building age 29 years)|
|Development||Emperor International (Holdings) Limited 英皇集團|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Barbeque Area|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
May Lee's client say:
May has been super helpful and is the best agent I have had in Hong Kong in the last 14 years.
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
We are very grateful to Annemay who was a total superstar in every aspect of our relocation - resourceful, patient, knowledgeable and attentive - she eased our move to Hong Kong during pandemic.