- From the roof terrace you are in heart of Soho with views of the surrounding buildings.
- Fully furnished open plan living space.
- Modern design with plenty of storage and built-in TV unit/ shelving.
- Bedroom has a double bed and fitted wardrobes with dressing table..
- White fitted kitchen that includes an oven and dishwasher.
- Bathroom comes with new shower and contemporary fittings.
- Wonderful outdoor private roof terrace space ideal for entertaining and barbecuing. Modern outdoor dining chairs and table, sink and washing machine and outdoor lighting.
- Access to the roof terrace is from the main stairwell.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1977 (building age 46 years)|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi has helped my family and me with a few house moves. She has also helped us find tenants for our properties in HK. We found her to be a complete professional; very up to date with the relevant rules and regulations, market information and a wide contact base, all combined with a very pleasant and easy to work with personality. We have no hesitation is recommending Juhi's services to anyone looking to either buy or sell real estate or if you happen to be looking to rent a home for yourself.
Vikram Lulla, Relationship Management
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane is a pleasure to work with. We worked with her when we first moved to Hong Kong almost 7 years ago and again this year when we moved apartments. She understood our needs well and was very efficient with the showings as well as the negotiations/handling paperwork with the landlord.
Salil Padmanabha Chari
May Lee's client say:
May is very effective and approachable. She builds rapport quickly with the parties and is able to close expectation gaps efficiently. I highly recommend May.
Lambda Son Li Wai Lim