- Looks out to the surrounding buildings and trees as well as the mountain.
- Wooden floor and white painted walls and ceilings give the apartment a warm ambience.
- Spacious and bright living and dining room has big windows with efficient layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Goodsize master bedroom comes with builtin wardrobe and can be fit a kingsize bed.
- Other two bedrooms can each fit a double bed with a wardrobe.
- Fitted kitchen is nicely renovated and is fitted with a gas hob, oven and some cabinets.
- Both bathrooms with standard finishes are well maintained and clean.
- Maid's room is a good size and come with bed and drawers underneath, and also bedside chest of drawer.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1994 (building age 28 years)|
|Development||Swire Properties 太古地產|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Billiards, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more