- Beautiful open views of the city and a glimpse of the Harbour.
- Cozy apartment for rent, partial furnished, located in the heart of the Mid levels district next to the Escalator and supermarkets.
- Apartment comes with a delightful fire place and mirror, bright with a lot of expansive windows, white walls with decorative wall panels and dark-colour wooden floor throughout.
- Living and dining room includes a TV with sofa and chairs.
- Bedroom can fit a double bed with wardrobe.
- Modern open kitchen with classic chandelier, essential appliances and stylish finishes.
- Bathrooms are stylish and in good condition, one with shower unit and the other with bathtub.
- Internal staircase leads you to a charming, European style, private roof terrace.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1986 (building age 37 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Building
May Lee's client say:
We worked with Margaret May P.Y. Lee to find a flat in Wanchai. She was professional, courteous and effective. On Monday, Margaret identified two apartments that met our requirements perfectly and arranged viewing of the flats without delay. Two days later, we finalized a contract for one of the apartments. The process was so smooth and fast, thanks to Margaret. I would highly recommend her to friends.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi is a real pleasure to deal with: she's a go-getter, thorough, responsive, and thoughtful. Whether you're a tenant, buyer, or landlord, you're in good hands!
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi was introduced to me through my previous tenant and I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and personal touch exhibited by her during our search for a new tenant. She is detail oriented and followed through efficiently while during contract negotiation, she displayed her strength in facilitating tough situations. I'm very delighted with the outcome and definitely will seek her help in the future!"
Landlord Mr. E Wong