- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Bright living room has large expansive window bringing in lots of natural light.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Sizable bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
About North Point
Directly above Tin Hau, Fortress Hill and North Point, North Point Hill is close to Causeway Bay, major hub for businesses, shopping and entertainment, and commercial district in Quarry Bay. Families prefer North Point Hill as housing district due to the favourable living environment, school network, and convenience of shopping, dining and commuting.Read more
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans