- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with large windows.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom comes with large expansive windows and can take a queen size bed with other furniture.
- Second bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- Fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1966 (building age 57 years)|
About North Point
Directly above Tin Hau, Fortress Hill and North Point, North Point Hill is close to Causeway Bay, major hub for businesses, shopping and entertainment, and commercial district in Quarry Bay. Families prefer North Point Hill as housing district due to the favourable living environment, school network, and convenience of shopping, dining and commuting.Read more
May Lee's client say:
May Lee is an extremely efficient and well-natured property agent. She happily and patiently did site visits with me to around 50+ apartments both in Hong Kong Island & Kowloon, until we found one in Victoria Towers, Kowloon that perfectly ticked all our requirement boxes. We stayed in touch and she has even been extremely helpful when we were stranded out of HK due to COVID, unable to return and had to do a 'remote-vacating'.
Renu Jha & Mohit Jain
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There??s always a reason I will come back to her!
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi is a real pleasure to deal with: she's a go-getter, thorough, responsive, and thoughtful. Whether you're a tenant, buyer, or landlord, you're in good hands!