- Spectacular sea views of the Lamma Channel and islands beyond can be enjoyed from this fabulous flat.
- This is Hong Kong living at its finest. A statement in contemporary design, this glamorous and nicely renovated residence is sun flooded and very well proportioned.
- The flat has an open plan dining and living room which is perfectly suited for sophisticated entertaining.
- This home features three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- All of the bedrooms have ample, and cleverly designed storage space, as well as motorized blackout window shades.
- King-size built-in bed in the master bedroom offers a spacious hidden storage compartment. Spa-like en-suite bathroom has a separate walk-in shower and luxurious soaking tub.
- Other bedrooms feature a pull-down Murphy bed and desktop area so the living space can be used in a variety of ways.
- Gorgeous open-plan chef's kitchen contains top of -the -line appliances such as Sub-Zero refrigerator, Miele oven, cooktop, microwave, and two Liebherr wine refrigerators.
- Guest bathroom features Kohler vanity and walk-in shower.
- Roomy utility area contains a Miele washer and dryer and thoughtful storage space.
- Cleverly designed maids area features two sleeping areas, and separate bath.
- Accessed via the living room, the generously-sized balcony has room for a variety of outdoor furniture. Concertina doors can be folded outward so that seamless indoor-outdoor living can be enjoyed.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1966 (building age 57 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
This is my second time working with Elle. Her level of reliable service, attentiveness, and diligence well demonstrate the standard of professionalism! I genuinely appreciate Elle's partnership in securing my #2 dream happy home for my family and me. Thank you for everything again. I highly recommend!
TAM, Yin In Michelle
Michelle Tam (very happy tenant!)
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We spent a significant time working with agents, unsuccessfully, to find the right apartment. Unlike other agents Juhi had a very clear understanding of our requirements and quality. Within a short period of time she arranged 3 apartments and successfully negotiated on the best. We never felt pressured or managed. She was efficient, insightful and ethical. Highly recommend her services.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi had helped us a few years back when we were just moving to HK. She is very professional in her approach and goes the extra mile to help you when you moving into a new city. Would recommend Juhi to anybody looking for help when relocating.
Tejas Khara, HK Based Finance Professional