- Nice landscaped views of the surrounding trees and shrubs.
- There are bird's eye views of the city dotted with greenery.
- Well-positioned patio doors brighten the living and dining room.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows, high ceiling and has full height doors opening to the wrapped around private terrace.
- Efficient, rectangular floor plan providing separate living and dining rooms with big private terraces extending the internal space for alfresco lifestyle.
- The five bedrooms with two ensuites can comfortably accommodate queen or king-size bed, and the large windows bring in the natural green.
- Eat-in kitchen comes with a gas cooker, lot of built-in cabinets, and nice service tops.
- Two ensuites and the guest bathrooms and powder room are clean and well maintained.
- Maid's room and utility room provide additional storage option.
- Planning and styling the wrapped around private terrace so that it matches the character of the home and its surroundings.
- The inside living space benefits from the view of the private terrace with pool outside.
- The private pool in the terrace is cozy for an early morning dip before going to work.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Detached House|
|Year built||1981 (building age 42 years)|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more